Monday, June 05, 2006
sang @12:10 AM.......
YO ALL! Sorry have not been blogging for the past few days. Anyway.. Yesterday was Saturday right? LOL.. Duh. Anyway sorry if I am posting nonsense cus I am half drunk. =x I just came home from celebrating my bros farewell party. His leaving for army already on the 10/6/06 this coming sat. Well I know I will miss him.. The initial stages will be fun being alone at home LOL.. But as the weeks go by.. I will sure miss poping by his room.. watching him getting all frustrated over dota LOL.. Haiz. So sad

Anyway.. About yesterday, I actually went with mummy and the other GL and GM of the CLS club to aloha loyang to check out the area as well as to do dry runs of the game. The weather was all fine. It was really hot. As they had 1 GL short, I took his place and I played through all the games already. MAN THE GAMES ROCK! Thank God I had a chance to play yesterday as on the actual day, I cant play boo hoo. Nvm. On that day, my mission is to ensure that everything runs smoothly and also that everyone have a great time.

The whole games thing ended really late around 7+ and we all headed down to white sands shopping centre to have our dinner. hehe WA LAU I TELL U AR!! The auntie there is so bias manz.. I was buying drinks at first when i saw this man who ordered ICE KACHANG. WOW you will not believe the size. It was the biggest and tallest ice kachang I have ever seen and only for $2. So I excitedly went back and tell mummy and daddy about the exciting news.. After our dinner.. When we bought, Grrr... Our ice kachang SUPER SMALL LE.. Omgosh la.. The shape so ugly and the amount of ice was so little la.. sad manz.

Well, thats about it sorry for not blogging fast.. I now got headache le. I cant blog anymore. Going to sleep le.. Nights PPL! Tomolo OFF TO CLASS OUTING AT SENTOSA!! Pray for a GREAT WEATHER!!


music makes you lose control

THE VOCALIST

Mark Ho
01/11/88
Singapore Polytechnic


Trustworthy and loyal.
Very passionate and dangerous.
Wild at times. Knows how to have fun.
Sexy and mysterious.
Everyone is drawn towards my inner
and outer beauty and independent personality.
Playful, but secretive.
Very emotional and temperamental sometimes.
Meets new people easily and very social in a group.
Fearless and independent.
Can hold their own. Stands out in a crowd.
Essentially very smart.
Usually, the greatest men are born in this month.

HIS MUSIC






HIS FANS

Alex - My hairless papa.
Wan Wei - My hairy mama.

Audrey - The battle of the hand.
Azhar - Head of bangalah squad.
Carol - Moo moo.
Elaine - Squashies squash.
Irzuan - The smart genius
Jennifer - The DM of the club.
Jia Wen - The reversi champion.
jian wei - Mr deep voice.
Jing En - Monster Sister Attacks.
JunHao - Mr muscle MAN.
Kenneth - What the fark.
Kok Seng - The Metro-man.
Man Yuk - Zephas sista.
Melissa - My sister.
Nasir - Cookie cookie.
Sharlene - Sharlizard.
Shaliz - The lazy arms.
Stanley - Stan the man.
Wayne - One shout for Jesus.

Mighty GLs

Angela - Aunty Naggy.
Charlotte - Toast bread.
Cindy - The ant.
Edmund - The mad agent.
Huat Jin - one-way connection.
Kelly - PoopooPOKS.
Lawrence - THe efficient man.
Linus - Slacker association leader.

Jedi Knights

Alan - The huai ren.
Catherine - Ms Gorgeous.
Melissa - Loudness.
Shu Zhen - Exam study mate.
Siew Ling - Siew siew.




HIS MENTORS

deviant art.
x.o.x.o